How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the CFS Information Session & Quizzes in Canvas
Step 2: Fulfill the CFS Prerequisites:
- Email or meet with your faculty or academic advisor to discuss how/if/when CFS fits into your overall plan
- Discuss CFS with your parents or guardians to make sure they are supportive
- Submit your resume in VMock and record your score to include on application
Step 4: Complete the CFS Application in Canvas which asks for:
- Demographic and contact info
- Your experience with resume, interviewing, and internship search and level of advising needed
- Why you are interested in participating in CFS, and how it fits with your overall academic plan
- The types of internships that interest you, and why
- Your previous internships, jobs and/or activities that have helped you gain skills, knowledge and experiences significant to your goals or interests.
- The courses you have taken that are relevant to the types of internships that interest you.
- Required documents:
-One-page resume (pdf or doc)
-Unofficial transcript (pdf)
-Photo of yourself (jpg)
-Job offer letter (pdf or doc) - if you have already secured an internship on your own.